Fast, healthy, and delicious! Satisfy your craving for a rich and creamy treat while meeting your protein goals! You’ll be amazed at how close the consistency is to traditional ice cream.
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice, or to taste
- 2 sachets (4 teaspoons) Haskalife Pure Haskap Berry Powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free Jell-O pudding mix, cheesecake flavor (optional)
- 2 graham crackers, crushed (optional)
- Add sweetener, berry powder and pudding mix (if using) to cottage cheese and transfer to a blender or food processor.
- Blend cottage cheese until smooth and transfer to a storage container (you can use the empty cottage cheese container).
- Fold graham crackers (if using) into cottage cheese mixture.
- Cover and freeze for two to three hours. Stir before serving.
- If frozen overnight, defrost in fridge for up to an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Full-fat (4%) cottage cheese is best for this recipe, because it will be less icy.
- You can use any sweetener you like (honey, maple syrup or agave) or use a zero-calorie sweetener (monk fruit or Swerve).
- The recipe calls for 2 TBSP sweetener, but taste before freezing to make sure it’s the right level of sweetness for you, and add more if desired.
- The pudding mix and graham crackers are optional, but recommended, to fully satisfy that cheesecake craving.