Add this fun and delicious mocktail to any gathering for a bright and bubbly treat!
- 1 tbsp lime juice (freshly squeezed preferred)
- 2 tbsp orange juice (freshly squeezed preferred)
- 1-2 tbsp Simple Syrup (see recipe below), or sweetener of choice
- 1 Haskalife Pure Haskap Berry Super Shot
- ½ cup sparkling water or seltzer
- Ice for serving
- Lime or orange slice as garnish (optional)
- Fill a 10-ounce glass with ice to your preferred level. Add the juices and sweetener and stir to combine.
- Pour the sparkling water over the juice and ice.
- Garnish if desired and enjoy!
Create your own simple syrup:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Pour into a clean jar with lid; store in the refrigerator for up to one month.