- 1 ¼ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 sachet of Pure Haskap Berry Powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pumpkin seeds
- Berries of choice
- Dried fruit of choice – (cranberries are pictured)
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix one cup of yogurt with 1 tbsp of water. This will help the yogurt spread more easily on the baking sheet. Spread the yogurt evenly across the prepared cookie sheet.
- Mix the haskap berry sachet with the remaining ¼ cup of yogurt. Add a splash of water.
- Add dollops of the haskap yogurt on top of the plain yogurt on the cookie sheet and swirl with a spoon or toothpick.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with granola, pumpkin seeds, dried fruit, strawberries, or anything that you’d like!
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours, or until very firm. Break into pieces and store in the freezer