- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh ground ginger
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 sachet of Pure Haskap Berry Powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ onion
- ¼ cup cranberry goat cheese, or just regular
- ¼ cup candied walnuts
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Handful of dried cranberries
- 5 – 6 cups Spinach
- Start by making the dressing. Add all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk together.
- Prepare the candied walnuts by heating 2 tbsp of maple syrup in a skillet on medium to high heat. Once heated, add the walnuts and heat until the maple syrup caramelizes, about 5-8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the onion by slicing into thin slivers.
- Add the spinach, onion, crumbled goat cheese, walnuts, and cranberries to a bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix.